首页 理论教育 国际贸易活动口译

国际贸易活动口译

时间:2023-04-01 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:第二节 国际贸易活动口译一、促销1.常用口译词汇与短语2.口译练习Dialogue 1经营范围A.May I know the main items you export?推销新产品可不是件容易的事。//A.No,certainly not,because you haven’t tried ours yet.//二、参观工厂1.常用口译词汇与短语2.口译练习Dialogue 1邀请参观A.If you are staying here for a few days,we’d be delighted to see you at ourfactory.//B.谢谢你的盛情。今天下午我给你去电话,决定参观时间。

第二节 国际贸易活动口译

一、促销(Sales Promotion)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img200

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1经营范围(Line of Business)

A.May I know the main items you export?//

B.我们经营家用纺织品,如床单、床罩、浴巾等等。//

A.Do you do table cloths?//

B.做的,那属于我们的业务范围。//

A.Could you show me your catalogs or pamphlets?//

B.请看。这些目录样本会使你对我们经营的产品有一个很好的了解。//

A.Mm...It seems there’s a great variety to choose from.//

B.肯定有些商品会使你感兴趣的。//

A.Well,could you leave these with me?I’d like to look them over and see what we can do.//

B.你要的话就留下吧。假如你对什么商品感兴趣的话,我们另定个时间谈谈。//

A.That’s fine//

Dialogue 2有关感兴趣的产品(An Interesting Product)

A.It seems there may be a market for these items there I come from.//

B.具体想询价哪项商品?//

A.Item No.7 seems quite interesting to us.//

B.我们可以报现货//

A.We’re just taking up the line,I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.//

B.为什么不先订购一笔试试,测探一下市场的潜力?//

A.I was thinking the same thing.//

Dialogue 3贸易原则(Business Principle)

A.Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.They’re very popular with the users there.//

B.大厅里的展品确实看来很引人注目.//

A.We’re sure they will go down well in your market,too.//

B.我愿意试销你们的产品,不过交货必须和样品相符.//

A.Certainly.It’s our principle in business to“Honor the contract and keep our promise”.//

B.订了货通常需要多长时间可以装运?//

A.It’s hard to say.It depends on what you choose and how many you want.//

Dialogue 4提供技术资料(Providing Technical Data)

A.From the catalog you can see that we’re able to supply a wide range of machine tools.Our products are well-known in the world market.//

B.能不能提供一些技术资料?我们想进一步了解你们的产品。//

A.Of course.Here are some.You may have them all.We have also a video film which shows the construction and operation of our latest models.//

B.那很有用。//

A.If you like,I can arrange a meeting for you to meet our technicians,to give you an over-all understanding of our products.//

B.这意见很好。我期待着和他们会面。//

Dialogue 5新产品推销(Pushing a New Product)

A.How do you like our video tape recorders?//

B.可以录制彩色带子吗?//

A.Yes,and they are very easy to operate.We make them and sell them ourselves.//

B.不过我们的客户对你们的产品不熟悉。推销新产品可不是件容易的事。//

A.No,certainly not,because you haven’t tried ours yet.//

二、参观工厂(Visiting Factories)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img201

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1邀请参观(Inviting People Over)

A.If you are staying here for a few days,we’d be delighted to see you at our

factory.//

B.谢谢你的盛情。我的同事和我很想参观你们的工厂。//

A.Let’s know when you are free.We’ll arrange the tour for you.//

B.谢谢。今天下午我给你去电话,决定参观时间。再没有比亲自去看看更好的了。//

A.That’s for sure.You’ll know our products better after the visit.//

Dialogue 2带领参观(Showing People Around)

A.I’ll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.//

B.那太有帮助了。//

A.This is our office block.We have all the administrative departments here.Down there is the research and development section.//

B.你们每年花多少钱在科研上?//

A.About 3~4%of the gross sales.//

B.对面那座建筑是什么?//

A.That’s the warehouse.We keep a stock of the faster-moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.//

B.如果我现在订购,到交货要多少时间?//

A.It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.//

Dialogue 3谈论工厂(Talking about the Plant)

A.How large is the plant?//

B.面积有75,000平方米。//

A.It’s much larger than I expected.When was the plant set up?//

B.70年代初期。我们很快就要庆祝建厂20周年了。//

A.Congratulations.//

B.谢谢。//

A.How many employees do you have in this plant?//

B.五百。我们是三班制。//

A.Does the plant carry out everything from the raw material to the finished product?//

B.有些零配件是我们的联营单位生产的,他们是专门从事这方面的生产的。好,我们到生产车间了。咱们从装配线开始看好吗?//

A.That’s fine.//

Dialogue 4参观生产过程(Looking over Manufacturing Process)

A.Put on the helmet,please.//

B.我们还得穿上罩衣吗?//

A.You’d better,to protect your clothes.Now please watch your step.//

B.谢谢。这生产线是全自动的吗?//

A.Well,not fully automatic.//

B.哦。质量如何控制?//

A.All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.//

B.月产量多少?//

A.1,000 units per month now,But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.//

B.不合格率通常是多少?//

A.Around 2%in normal operations.//

B.那太了不起了。成品是从那边出来是吗?//

A.Yes.Shall we take a break now?//

Dialogue 5谈论新产品(Talking about new Product)

A.It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place.It gave me a good idea of your product range.//

B.我们感到很荣幸能有朋友来看看我们的工厂。不知道你总的印象如何?//

A.Very impressive,indeed,especially the speed of your NW Model.//

B.那是我们的新产品,性能很好。两个月前刚投放市场。//

A.The machine gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.//

B.是的。就速度而论,没有厂家能和我们相比。//

A.Could you give me some brochures for that machine?And the price if possible.//

B.好的。这是销售目录和说明书。//

A.Thank you.I think we may be able to work together in the future.//

三、询价和报价(Inquiry and Quotation)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img202

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1询盘(Making Inquiries)

A.we’re quite interested in your Drawn Works.How about the supply position?

B.目录中大部分商品的货源都很充足。

A.Here’s our inquiry list.You’ll find the required items,specifications and quantities all there.

B.谢谢。我把这询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给你。

A.I don’t need to remind you that the market has become very competitive.

B.你会发现我们的价格非常优惠。

A.That’s fine.By the way,do you quote FOB or CIF?

B.报哪种都行,不过我们一般是报到岸价。

A.Then would you please make your prices CIFC5%?

B.行,我们可以替你把这价格算出来。

Dialogue 2报盘(Making Offers)

A.Could you make offers for the items listed in your catalog?//

B.这是价格单。但是这些价格是以我方最后确认为准。如果这些价格是以我方最后确认为准。如果你有具体询价,我们可以报实盘。//

A.Item No.9304 seems to be the thing I want to have a try.//

B.你想要多少数量?//

A.100 tons for a start.//

B.什么时候要货?//

A.Early October.//

B.目的港是哪里?//

A.Rotterdam.//

B.请等一等……现在我们报实盘:9304号商品100吨,每公吨鹿特丹到岸价为150美元,十月初交货.//

A.How long will you leave your offer open?//

B.有效期为三天。//

Dialogue 3谈论市场(Talking about the Market)

A.How’s the fur market?//

B.恩,不太景气.不过销售旺季就要到了,也许买主会多一些。//

A.So far as we know,the market is quite firm.And it’s bound to advance with the coming of the season.//

B.很抱歉,我很难同意你这观点:你说的也许仅仅是一两种商品的情况,例如山羊皮。这也是我来这里的目的。我相信你给我留了些货。//

A.How many pieces do you want this time?//

B.一万张。这数量很吸引人,是不是?希望你报最优惠的条件。//

A.We always place our old clients on the most favorable terms.//

B.有一点我要说清楚的是:下月底以前我一定要货。//

A.I think we can manage.I’ll check the stock position and let you have our firm offer this afternoon.//

Dialogue 4无货供应(Goods not Available)

A.We want to find out if you can supply Walnut Meat?//

B.这些日子核桃仁的需求量很大。很遗憾,目前无货可供。//

A.Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?//

B.坦率地说,货全卖完了。//

A.Do you think you’ll be getting any more in shortly?//

B.暂时不会。不过我们会把你的询价放在心上。等下一批货来时,我们就和你联系。//

A.Thank you.Hope we could come back to this matter some day.//

四、还盘(Counter Offer)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img203

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1讨价还价(Bargaining)

A.Now,what is the price?That interests me most.//

B.你会觉得我们的价格很有竞争性。每公斤98美元,CIF汉堡。//

A.I must say the price is too high for me to accept———almost twice what I would pay for such an item elsewhere.//

B.市场上确实有便宜货。但是你如果注意一下质量,就会同意我们的价格非常优惠。//

A.How many pieces do you want?//

B.10,000。希望你报优惠价。//

A.You’re our old customer.You know that we don’t do much bargaining.Our quotations are in line with the world market.//

B.但是我们用户的看法是:与其他供货商的价格相比,你们的价格往往偏高。//

A.One can’t take price separately from quality.If you’ve got a good product,the users won’t worry too much about the price.//

B.凡是用户都既要质量好又要价格好。他们的钱要花得值得。//

Dialogue 2洽谈佣金(Talking about Commission)

A.Could you let me have an offer for 100 sets of Article No.3015?It’s a sample order,you know.//

B.好的。每套价格为70英镑CIFC 2%伦敦。//

A.2%?That not much.Other suppliers are offering a much higher rate of commission.//

B.那得看情况。小数量的订购我们一般只给2%。//

A.Sample orders can never be large ones.But they are likely to lead to more business.//

B.行。考虑到我们之间的良好关系以及今后的业务,我们给3%的佣金。我们最多只能给这个数,不能更多了。你认为如何?//

A.Well,to get this small transaction concluded,I accept.//

Dialogue 3索取折扣(Asking for Discount)

A.If we guarantee an annual order of a certain amount,would you give us a special discount?//

B.我们之间可以采用这种办法,但并不是给特殊折扣。我们也许能给你浮动折扣。//

A.Could you put it more exactly?//

B.是这样,假设你的订单达20万美金,我们给2%的折扣。订购超过30万美金,折扣就增加到3%,40就是4%,以此类推。//

Dialogue 4讨价还价(Haggling about Price)

A.We’re thinking of placing a large order with you,much larger than the last one.//

B.听你这么说我很高兴。不过你这“大得多”是什么概念?//

A.10,000 dozen.It’s substantial,isn’t it?You’ll certainly give us a lower price.//

B.比上次低的价格?如果我没有记错的话,上次给你们的价格只适用于那笔试销订货,为的是帮助你们开个头,纯属例外情况。//

A.Then how much are we expected to pay?//

B.我们能做的最低价格是每打30美元,CIF鹿特丹。//

A.Could you bring it down a little bit?Say,US$28 per dozen?//

B.我们无法满足你的希望。//

A.Have you taken into account the size of our order?It would be worth about US$250,000,if we could come to terms.//

B.要不是为了数量大,我们还不会给你们报这个价格呢。//

A.But US$30 is really not acceptable.You surely appreciate the efforts we’ve made in pushing the sale of your product.//

B.好吧,为了表示我们对你们所作努力的支持,每打特别减价50美分。不能再少了。//

A.Frankly speaking,not good enough.But it seems there’s nothing more I can do but accept.//

Dialogue 5调价(Adjusting Price)

A.The price is US$150 per unit.//

B.你们把价格提高了!请问原因是什么?//

A.The cost of production has gone up.We have to adjust the selling price accordingly.As a matter of fact,this price almost leaves us no profit at all.//

B.但是据我所知,利用新原料可以使单位成本降低10%。//

A.That’s true.But you can’t have the same quality.//

B.有些大厂商采用新技术来增加生产。很快就会供过于求。行情看跌。//

A.I’m sorry I can’t agree with you there.Production is increasing while consumption is going up even faster.We got several big orders last week.The goods are selling quickly.//

B.谢谢你提供的信息。看来双方之间的差距确实很大。如果你们坚持那个报价,就不可能做成。是否可以考虑给我们原先的价格?//

A.I’m afraid not.We can’t set our price below the cost.That’s more than we can do.Please reconsider our offer.It’s quite reasonable.//

B.那就谈到这儿吧。也许明天我们可以再谈。//

Dialogue 6让步(Making Concessions)

A.To be frank,it would be very difficult for us to market your product at the price offered.//

B.我们的价格与世界行情相一致,是可行的。//

A.We have been approached by other suppliers with offers about 10%lower than yours.//

B.低百分之十?那不可能。你们把我们的产品和他们的作比较了吗?是同一个档次的货吗?//

A.Your product may have certain advantages over theirs,but the price gap shouldn’t be as big as 10%.We’ll have to turn to other suppliers if you don’t make some reduction.//

B.你想要减多少?//

A.A reduction of 5%is only reasonable.//

B.恐怕你开口太大了。5%根本不能考虑。我们绝不可能减去那么多。//

A.Then how much can you go down?//

B.为了有助于我们推销我们的产品,作为例外我们减价1%。//

A.This is the first business contact between us.I sincerely hope a transaction can be concluded.I’m ready to move another step forward.Let’s split the difference and meet each other halfway.//

B.我很赞赏你的话,为了表示我们的良好愿望,我们接受你出的价格。//

A.Thank you.//

五、质量(Quality)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img204

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1展示样品(Showing Samples)

A.Here are some samples of different T-shirts.They’re available in all sizes.//

B.唔......看上去挺漂亮//

A.Our T-shirts are well known for their fine quality.They’re a great favorite with young people anywhere.//

B.你知道韩国的T恤衫在我们市场上很吃香.//

A.I won’t say others’T-shirts are not attractive.But look at ours.You can see that they’re good in material,fashionable in design and superb in workmanship.//

B.看来质量不错。但是价格太高了。//

A.I dare say it’s unlikely you could buy elsewhere shirts of similar quality at such prices.//

B.假如价格谈得下来,也许我在这儿期间就可能大量订购。//

Dialogue 2比较产品(Comparing Products)

A.This is our quality product—a great improvement upon the old models.//

B.和你们原来的型号相比,这产品怎么样?//

A.It’s different in many ways—design,materials—it’s more solidly built and in better finish.//

B.如果我们要零配件的话,你们供应吗?//

A.Certainly.We always have the interest of the customers at heart.//

B.保用期多长?//

A.We guarantee our products for two years.//

B.过了保用期,维修怎么办?//

A.All repairs are billed at cost.//

Dialogue 3介绍代用品(Recommending Substitutes)

A.We can do another 5,000 dozen,just like those shipped last autumn.//

B.请告诉我货号好吗?//

A.Yes,look here.That’s No.218 in the catalog.//

B.很抱歉,218号商品已经不再生产。你认为228号如何?这是很好的代用品。//

A.I’m not sure whether the users want exactly the same thing or they will take

substitutes.//

B.228号商品用的是同样的原料,而在图案设计和颜色色泽上有所改进。和你所要的货很相似。//

A.So there’s no quality problem?//

B.没问题。我们一向很重视质量。//

A.And the price?//

B.这价格也很可取。由于我们引进了一条新的生产线,每打的价格要少五美元。//

Dialogue 4按买方要求生产(Producing According to Buyer’s Requirement)

A.I’d like to know if you accept orders in the buyer’s design and measurement for such blankets.//

B.是的,如果订购达一定数量,我们可以接受。//

A.You see,our users like the material,but they do not care for the color and design.//

B.他们喜欢什么样的。//

A.They prefer plain dark grey or beige without any stripes.//

B.尺码呢?//

A.That should be 60“x80”.Do you think you can do the same?//

B.我想没什么问题。你们要的花色并不很特殊。不过我得先和生产部门

联系一下。明天给你肯定答复。//

A.That’s good.//

六、装运(Shipment)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img205

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1定交货期(Setting Date of Delivery)

A.May I know when we could expect delivery?//

B.50%可以立即交货,就是说八月交货。而其余的十月交货。//

A.Can’t you make the second delivery a little earlier-say,September?//

B.恐怕最早只能在十月了。//

A.October then,if that’s the way it is.But make sure that there’ll be no delay in shipment.As you know,any delay would put us in a very difficult situation.//

B.我们很明白。这种事不仅使你们感到不愉快,我们也不愉快。//

Dialogue 2提前装运(Advancing Shipment)

A.As we’re in urgent need of the goods,could you deliver 100 tons immediately?//

B.没问题。我们可以从现货中提交一百吨以满足你们的需要。//

A.As to the rest of 900 tons,please ship them in one lot in May.//

B.很抱歉,那不可能。要在这么短时间内把货备妥很困难。//

A.What’s the earliest possible date then?//

B.七月底以前。//

A.That would be too late.Could you find a way to advance the shipment somehow?//

B.我建议分成相等数量的三批货,从五月份开始分批装运。这样对你们是否有所帮助?//

A.You mean 300 tons each in May,June and July?//

B.对。//

A.Such arrangement helps solve some of my problems.Thank you.//

Dialogue 3催装(Urging Shipment)

A.I’ve just got a fax from my company.Our people are most anxious about the October shipment.So far they’ve heard nothing from you.//

B.装运有延误,很抱歉。问题在于驶往你们口岸的直达船很少。//

A.If you can’t get hold of a direct vessel,we may agree to have the goods transshipped via Rotterdam.//

B.我得先和我们在那里的发货代理人联系一下,看看情况怎么样。//

A.You know we must have the goods in time for the Christmas rush.//

B.我理解。我会尽力而为。//

Dialogue 4集装箱运输(Talking about Container Service)

A.I know you are operating a container service on the Shanghai-Latin American sea route.//

B.是的。我们越来越多地利用集装箱船只来装运发往那个地区的货。//

A.Are your containers temperature-controlled?//

B.有的,而且不透水、不透空气以保护货物不致因高温、水或潮湿而受损。//

A.Containers certainly have got a lot of advantages.The loading and unloading process can be greatly speeded up.//

B.的确如此,这就缩短了船只在港口的停泊时间。//

七、付款(Payment)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img206

img207

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1要求信用证付款(Demanding Payment by L/C)

A.There’s one other thing we’ve got to discuss.That is,what are your terms of payment?//

B.我们和新客户往来时,要求采用保兑的、不可撤销的信用证,凭装船单据付款。//

A.Payment by L/C is the safest method,but rather complicated.//

B.这是我们通常的做法。这样做,我们确保可以拿到该得的钱。//

A.The point is to open an L/C with a bank does mean additional expense.//

B.很抱歉,这可是没有办法的事。//

A.I quite understand.One can’t be too careful these days.//

Dialogue 2安排付款办法(Arranging Payment)

A.How are we going to arrange payment?//

B.我们希望你们用不可撤销的信用证付款。//

A.When shall we open the credit?//

B.在装船那个月以前30天。//

A.How long should our L/C be valid?//

B.有效期为装船日期后15天。//

A.Could you tell me what documents you’ll provide?//

B.除了汇票以外,我们还将交给你们一整套提单、发票、出口许可证、保险单、产地证书和检验证书。我想就是这些。//

A.You didn’t mention the consular invoice.We need that as well.//

B.好的。我记下来。//

Dialogue 3远期信用证(Time L/C)

A.I find the terms quite satisfactory except the mode of payment.//

B.即期信用证付款在国际贸易中极为普通。//

A.I know.L/C is all right,but do you think you could accept a time L/C,allowing us to delay payment,say,60 days after sight?//

B.一般说来,我们要求凭即期汇票付款。但是为了鼓励更多订购,我们可以考虑你们的要求。//

A.Thank you.You’ve been most helpful.//

Dialogue 4承兑交单和付款交单(D/A and D/P)

A.Do you accept D/A terms?//

B.不,恐怕不行。大家都知道,这种付款方式可能给卖方带来很大麻烦。//

A.How about D/P?//

B.目前这阶段不行。以后通过经常业务往来,彼此之间有了信任,付款交单方式也许可以考虑。//

A.I see.I look forward to that time.//

八、代理(Agency)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img208

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1推荐代理(Offering as Agent)

A.You’re doing very nicely in our market.But you could be doing better if you developed some kind of sales network there.//

B.我们也正在考虑如何设法争取所有可能的客户。//

A.As you know,we’re a large knitwear importer,a well-established firm in this trade.//

B.你们做这生意有多久了?//

A.For nearly ten years.We have very good connections with wholesalers,chain stores and distributors.We bought a lot from you last year,amounting to as much as$500,000.You know that.//

B.整个说来,我们对目前业务的进展情况感到比较满意。//

A.If you appoint us as your sole agent,the turnover will be three times what it is today.//

B.希望能更多了解你们的建议后再谈我们的想法。//

Dialogue 2讨论条件(Discussing Terms)

A.We want to have an agent to push our products in Australia.Would you like to accept the appointment?//

B.假如条件谈得拢,我们很愿意代表你们。//

A.What’s the annual order you can guarantee?//

B.说得有把握一些,不少于20万美元,作个开头。我无需说,你们的价格必须具有竞争性。//

A.Certainly.Terms for our agents are usually the best ones.Now what is the territory to be covered?//

B.全澳大利亚。//

A.And the commission you expect?//

B.总销售额的10%。//

A.We can’t go as far as that.We generally allow our agents in this line a commission of 8%.//

B.以给我们一些津贴作为促销费用吗?//

A.I’m afraid we can’t pay for your sales promotion.//

B.要是这样的话,佣金如果少于10%这生意就不值得我们去操心了。要知道,每一块钱都是拼着命去挣来的。//

A.May be we can come back to this later.//

Dialogue 3谈论促销计划(Talking about Promotion Plans)

A.We’d like to have the right of sole distribution of your sports goods in our area.//

B.体育用品这面太广了。我建议你是否先试做几样商品。//

A.We’re now working on your sports wear.I’m thinking of expanding into sports equipment.That market,as I see it,has got a lot of potential.//

B.你肯定不是过分乐观?//

A.No,not in the least.Of course,we’ll have to go all out to promote the sale.//

B.你们计划怎么做?//

A.We have a showroom in the center of downtown area.We would arrange the best space to display your goods.//

B.这主意不错。//

A.We’ll take a stand at the coming International Fair to make your brands known in the trade.//

B.给买货的人们留下深刻的印象。售后服务怎么办?//

A.We will deal with that too.It’s vital to one’s success.//

Dialogue 4婉拒代理要求(Declining Request)

A.It’s in your interest to have an agent to give you an on-the-spot push and to help establish your market channels.//

B.你说得对。不过从另一方面来说,尽可能通过多一些渠道去做,也可以增加销售。//

A.Making offers through many channels is,in fact,competing against yourself.//

B.只要我们销售人员工作得当,这问题并不大。//

A.I know your sales force is very professional.You may get big orders now,but in the long run your market will never grow,not until you have an agent.//

B.谢谢你的忠告,我很明白你的意思。有机会时我们会考虑你的建议的。//

九、外国投资(Foreign Investment)

1.常用口译词汇与短语

img209

img210

2.口译练习

Dialogue 1投资环境(Investment Environment)

A.I see the city is being built into a financial and trade center.//

B.那是我们到2,000年的目标。我们欢迎四海客商来此投资。//

A.I know the city has a sound industrial foundation and you’re quite experienced in management.But as a coastal open port,what are its communications like?//

B.为了发展交通,在过去几年中市政府投资了几百亿元。现在这里的水陆空交通都比较发达。//

A.Can the city provide good postal and telecommunication services?//

B.邮电通信业务正在迅速发展。据我所知,市邮电局与大约七十个国家和地区的邮局建立了邮件直通关系。像传真、数据通讯、会议电视、磁卡电话、可视电话、电子信函等业务皆可办理。//

A.How about the supply of energy?//

B.我们的电力供应还不充足,这是事实。不过一座新的发电厂已经建成,另有一座热电厂和煤气厂也即将先后建成,能源方面的供应矛盾将随之得到缓解。//

A.So you’ve been making great efforts and adopting effective measures to create a better environment for foreign investment.//

Dialogue 2申报合资企业(Establishing Joint Ventures)

A.Are the procedures of setting up a joint venture rather complicated?//

B.过去手续比较复杂,不过情况已经改变。为了简化手续和加快速度,市政府建立了外国投资工作委员会,处理一切有关审批外商投资项目的事情。//

A.That saves time and makes things much easier.You just said the proce-dures have been simplified.What do I have to do if I want to start a joint venture here?//

B.首先,你得先进行一些市场调研,选择一项合适的项目和寻找一位合适的中方合作者。//

A.I suppose choosing the right project is the key point.//

B.你说得对。//

A.Do we sign an agreement with the Chinese company?//

B.不是签订协议,是意向书。然后由中方合作者向有关的审批机关报送项目建议书。//

A.Is that all if the project proposal is approved?//

B.喔,还没有那么简单。这只是第一个阶段要做的事。//

A.Then what is involved in the second stage?//

B.你和你的中方合作者要制订三个文件:可行性报告、合同以及章程,交原审批机关进行审批。//

A.How long will it take for all these documents to be approved?//

B.根据现行规定,对项目建议书的审批时间不能超过20天;对可行性报告等的审批时间不超过30天。//

Dialogue 3优惠政策(Preferential Policies)

A.What projects will mostly likely be needed?//

B.如果你们能引进资金密集型或技术密集型项目,你们可享受很多优惠待遇。//

A.what are your preferential policies for foreign investors?//

B.有不少。例如,减少所得税或甚至在一定时期内免交所得税。//

A.Could you be more specific about the income tax system?//

B.对不同类型的项目征税不一样。如果是生产性质项目,所得税可由30%减为24%。如果那项目在新经济开发区兴办,则税率仅为15%。我这里有一本手册,其中有详细说明。你要不要看一下?//

A.Thank you very much.I’ve heard that you’ve softened the terms in certain aspects.What are they?//

B.你消息很灵通啊。我可以提一下比较明显放宽的几项政策:如技术密集型产品可以按比较大的比例内销,只要企业自己的用汇能够用自己出口产品所取的外汇来平衡。//

A.That’s really something encouraging.//

B.另外一项是允许外国投资者投资于专业医院项目和学校项目。//

A.Very good moves.To help you to attain international standards in these respects.//

B.还有一项是外国投资者可以投资于内销房地产项目。//

A.That’s a very interesting line.I’m sure it’ll attract the attention and interest of many investors.//

Dialogue 4设立办事处(Setting up a Representative Office)

A.We’re thinking of setting up a representative office here.Could you give me some advice?//

B.很乐意。第一件事是委托本市一家具有对外经济贸易权的公司去提出申请。//

A.That firm,I suppose,is in the same line of business as ours.// B.对。//

A.Who should that firm apply to for approval?//

B.对外经济贸易委员会。//

A.What documents and materials should be provided when making application?//

B.有好几份呢:申请书、开业证书、资信证书、授权书以及那机构代表的简历和身份证件。//

A.I see.That’s the usual procedure.Anything else?//

B.哦,我差点忘了。还有办公室租房合同。//

A.Certainly.The representative must have an office to work in.//

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈