其实英文mail的内容,可以很简单地分为三段:
第一段“动机”:告诉对方,你为什么要写信。
第二段“动作”:告诉对方,你要做什么或他要做什么。
第三段“结论”:告诉对方,进一步做什么。
有了这三段式的E-mail写作结构,你只要填入实际内容,一封E-mail很快就完成了。商业英文E-mail不求文情并茂,最好是文字少但是切中要点。以下句型多写几次之后就能记在脑海,熟了之后,写一封E-mail只要5分钟就可以搞定。
• I am writing to enquire about…(我想询问有关……)
• After having seen your advertisement in… , I would like…(读了你们在×××的广告后,我想……)
• After having received your E-mail address from… , I…(我从×××得到你的E-mail地址,我想……)
• Thank you for your E-mail about / regarding…(谢谢你的有关×××的……)
• In reply to your E-mail of 29 Dec., …(回复你12月29日的E-mail……)
• With reference to your E-mail of 29 Dec., I…(有关你12月29日的E-mail……)
requesting or agreeing to requests要求对方或同意对方要求
• Could you possibly…?(你可不可以……)
• I would be grateful if you could…(如果你可以……我会非常感谢)
• I would be glad / delighted to…(我很乐意……)
giving bad news告知不好的消息
• I am afraid that…(很遗憾……)
• Unfortunately…(很不幸……)
enclosing documents附带文件
• I am attaching…(我附上……)
• Attached you will find…(你可以看到附件……)
• Please find attached…(请看附件……)
Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way.(谢谢你帮忙。有需要我们的地方,请和我们联络。)
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.(如需进一步信息,随时联络我。)
I look forward to your reply.(很期待你的回应。)
I look forward to seeing you.(很期待与你见面。)
Please advise as necessary.(请不吝赐教。)
We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.(期待有机会合作。)
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience.(造成不便,真的很抱歉。)
I would appreciate your immediate / prompt attention to this matter.(很希望你能尽快关注此事。)
If you have any questions, let me know as soon as possible.(有任何问题,尽快让我知道。)
信件一开始并没有写收信人名字,如Dear Hiring Manager,结尾就选择有距离感的Yours faithfully。
一开头有指名写给特定某人,但并不熟识,用Yours sincerely。
Best wishes、Best regards、Best是写给熟悉的客户、朋友的。
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。