首页 理论教育 盖特纳部长与我本人再次有幸在华盛顿主持第三轮美中战略与经济对话

盖特纳部长与我本人再次有幸在华盛顿主持第三轮美中战略与经济对话

时间:2023-03-02 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:Tonight, I cannot help but marvel at how far we have come together.今晚,我不禁对双方交往的长足进展感到惊叹。It has lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty and has helped to drive global prosperity.使亿万人民摆脱了贫困,并为推动全球繁荣作出了贡献。The United States has welcomed China's growth and we have benefited from it.美国欢迎中国的发展并从中受益。今天是一个值得庆祝的日子。Today is a day worth celebrating.首先,我谨代表我们公司的所有员工,对来自美国的朋友们表示热烈的欢迎!最后,预祝我们的美国朋友在南宁玩得开心、生活愉快!
日积月累_商务英语口译实务 (上)

(1)I am delighted that Secretary Geithner and I have the great privilege of once again hosting the third Strategic and Economic Dialogue here in Washington.

盖特纳部长和我本人再次有幸在华盛顿主持第三轮美中战略与经济对话,我感到十分高兴。

(2)Tonight, I cannot help but marvel at how far we have come together.

今晚,我不禁对双方交往的长足进展感到惊叹。

(3)It has lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty and has helped to drive global prosperity.

(这一进步)使亿万人民摆脱了贫困,并为推动全球繁荣作出了贡献。

(4)The United States has welcomed China's growth and we have benefited from it.

美国欢迎中国的发展并从中受益。

(5)That is a good description of the way forward that we must chart together.

用这句话来描述我们必须共同规划的前进道路十分恰当。

(6)今天是一个值得庆祝的日子。

Today is a day worth celebrating.

(7)首先,我谨代表我们公司的所有员工,对来自美国的朋友们表示热烈的欢迎!

First of all, on behalf of our staff, I would like to warmly welcome our American friends!

(8)10年以来,我们双方的合作不断加深,已经形成了互利共赢的良好关系。

Over the past decade,our cooperation has increasingly deepened and has formed a good relationship of mutual benefit.

(9)希望我们今后的合作能越做越大、越做越好!

We hope that our cooperation can become larger and better!

(10)最后,预祝我们的美国朋友在南宁玩得开心、生活愉快!

Finally, I wish our American friends a good time in Nanning!

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈